With Warmlite you can rest assured that we always strive to give you the very best service. As part of our commitment to excellence in customer service we are members of all the leading industry standards. In addition to this we keep our finger on the pulse of the industry offering our clients some of the most efficient and up to date products available.
All replacement window and door installations need to comply with current Building Regulations (currently conservatories and porches are exempt). Warmlite is a FENSA registered company- self certification compliance. Within a few weeks of completion of the installation FENSA will issue you with a certificate of compliance.
Glass & Glazing Federation Insurance scheme (GGFi)
Our customers have the benefit of an insurance backed guarantee, provided by the Glass and Glazing Federation Insurance scheme (GGFi). This means that in the very unlikely event that Warmlite ceased to trade for any reason, any guarantee claim you may make will be covered.
What it means to use a TrustMark tradesmen.
A trustmark firm’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status;
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care;
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm’s quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction;
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty;
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading;
- Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates;
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue;
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
- All of these checks will give you – Peace of Mind
Our TrustMark logo lets you know that we have approved and inspected by the TrustMark scheme operators and found that the firm meets the required Government endorsed criteria as described above.
Energy Saving Recommended
All properties lose heat through their windows. But energy-efficient glazing keeps your home warmer and quieter as well as reducing your energy bills. As an expert energy rated window installation company, we can advise you on selecting energy efficient windows and the energy and financial savings.
Warmlite offers A rated windows which use special low-emissions glass units to allow more heat into your home and less heat out. These green windows not only save you money, but also help eliminate draughts and make your home feel warmer in the winter months.